Fulton Hogan has a history of innovation within construction that spans more than 80 years. Fulton Hogan is a large enterprise with more than 5000 staff. To help the company continue to improve and grow through innovation we're encouraging the teams to share and enjoy each others ideas via an interactive Kiosk App.
The innovation kiosk is a touch screen tablet fixed into lunch rooms and reception areas that allows customers, staff and suppliers to view the company’s top innovations.
Why we did it
Innovations are exciting, the teams are doing some amazing work, well worth celebrating. We worked with the Fulton Hogan teams to ensure the ideas were displayed with the same level of innovation and attention to detail as the ideas themselves.
How we did it
- Salesforce integration provides the data and back office tools so the innovation team can:
- Curate the best ideas
- Channel the ideas through a workflow and approval process
- Output the ideas to multiple channels and devices
- Handle permissions to ensure only the right people can see commercially sensitive data.
- The project supports a wide range of devices from:
- Responsive web renders for phones, tablets and desktop devices
- Native iPad Air App
- Native iPad Pro App
- Native Apple TV (TVoS) application for the boardroom.
- Through imagery, animations, video and engaging transitions we encourage the team to interact to play and engage with the content.
- Familiar place for staff to load up their ideas.
- An efficient administration portal for the team to review and approve ideas.
- An engaging iPad kiosk for staff and a beautiful big screen Apple TV app for the boardroom.